Friday, February 19, 2010

Truth-teller

It is "creative writing" (or flat out lying...)
• Thank the person who gave this to you. Thanks Mary Em!
• Link to the person who nominated you.
here:)
• Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
• Nominate "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

1. I don't remember most of my childhood.
2. I have never ever broken a bone but have always wanted to have crutches.
3. I have traveled to most of the 50 states but never up north like New York
4.I have been in about 4 musicals, 3 music performances in elementary, 1 in high school with one coming up
5.I love rings and am constantly wearing one
6.I want to a photographer, a baker, a chef, a teacher...i want to be a lot of things

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment